- Taking a positive approach to mental health at work can help to retain valuable and experienced staff, reducing turnover, staffing and training costs. Benefits
- Line managers should use their management skills to focus on the practical things they can do to help employees who have mental health issues. Key Role of Line Managers
- Employers must make “reasonable adjustments” to help people with mental health disabilities at work by removing the barriers that stand in their way. Making Reasonable Adjustments
- Every employer should have a mental health in the workplace policy. Mental Health Policies
- Employers should provide additional support for an employee who is returning to work after a mental health related illness and requires a rehabilitation programme. Occupational Health
If you require advice, please contact us.